2020 Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Schaumburg
The familiarity and reliability of the legendary Range Rover in a sportier design, the new 2020 Range Rover Sport is ready to impress. From its cleaner contemporary lines with wraparound LED lights, to the distinctive Range Rover Sport grille and redesigned hood vent, the new Range Rover Sport gives you a glimpse of what you’re in for. Easily enter or exit with the lowering the vehicle feature, allowing all of your possible seven passengers to enter with ease. The new Sport has an optional 5+2 arrangement and has two seats stored under the floor, second-row seats have forward/backward movement of 3.9 inch.
Now that you’re in, enjoy all the latest entertainment features including the 10” Touch Pro™ Duo in-car infotainment system, Head-up Display, Interactive Driver Display, a premium audio system, and much more. Curated around you to allow you to enjoy the smooth and powerful performance options available. Discover all the engine and trim options yourself at Land Rover Schaumburg, test drive everything from the diesel, gas or Range Rover Sport PHEV that combines the advanced 2.0-liter i4 Turbocharged Ingenium engine with an electric motor. Visit us today at Land Rover Schaumburg, where you will discover our inventory of new, pre-owned, and certified pre-owned vehicles and all our services. Our financing team will work with you to help you figure out what you can afford. Please, do not hesitate to contact the team at Land Rover Schaumburg with any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Starting at $68,650
2020 Range Rover Sport Performance & Capability
- The PHEV: Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle that delivers 0-60 mph in just 6.3 seconds and a top speed of 137 mph.
- Sports Command Driving Position: Delivers a more confident drive, and intuitive controls include the SportShift Selector gearshift which provides the option of manual shifting.
- Configurable Dynamics: Configure the vehicle’s throttle mapping, gearbox shift points, steering settings and suspension.
- Adaptive Dynamics: Delivers the perfect balance of ride and control by offering continuously variable damper settings.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: Set and maintain a steady speed between 1 mph and 18 mph in challenging conditions.
- Automatic Access Height: Enabled through electronic air suspension, allows occupants to more easily enter and exit by lowering the vehicle by 1.9 inches.
- Wading: The Range Rover Sport can wade in depths of up to 33.5 inches.
Seating: 5+2 arrangement with two seats stored under the floor of the luggage compartment and the second-row seats have forward/backward movement of 3.9 inches, allowing for ease of access.
2020 Range Rover Sport Premium Comforts & Safety Features
Displays: 10” dual high-definition touchscreens of Touch Pro™ Duo allow you to simultaneously interact with information on two screens.
Head-Up Display: Presents key vehicle data, including your speed, gear position and navigation directions, on the windshield.
Interior Lighting: Ambient Interior Lighting and the Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system.
Optional Center Console Refrigerator: Can accommodate up to four 16 fl. oz. bottles and maintain their temperature at 41°F.
33.9 cu. ft. more of the space for large items.
Styles of Leather: Windsor and Semi-Aniline which are available in eight different colorways, styled in either monotone, duo-tone or duo-tone with suedecloth.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist: Provides moderate intervention and gently assists with steering, acceleration and braking to center the vehicle in lane while maintaining a set distance from vehicles ahead.
Standard Driver Aids: Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Parking Aid, and Cruise Control with Speed Limiter.