2020 Range Rover at Land Rover Schaumburg
The new 2020 Range Rover, an adventure ready SUV that features a top of the line performance and capability without sacrificing premium comforts. The new Range Rover is an all around experience from the moment you see its new modern aesthetic. Beginning with its standard all-round exterior LED lighting and then continuing into the interior with the configurable ambient lighting, highlighting all the details and great features you’ll find inside and out.
Like in the inside where you’ll find the available ultimate luxury rear Executive Class seats that provide next level comfort due to its wider and deeper cushioning, a Four-zone Climate Control system and available Cabin Air Ionization. And that's just the start of the premium comforts you’ll find when you come by Land Rover Schaumburg for a test drive. On top of those premium comforts you’re getting a premium performance with the new fuel-efficient Range Rover that’s also off-road ready, thanks to the Terrain Response® 2 system, electronic air suspension, and all-terrain progress control. So what are you waiting for? Visit us
today at Land Rover Schaumburg for a test drive today, choose from a selection of advanced gas and diesel engines or the Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle. While you’re here make sure to check out all our inventory of new
, and certified pre-owned
vehicles and all our services. Our financing
team will work with you to help you figure out what you can afford. We are convinced that we have the right automobile to fit your lifestyle and your budget. Please, do not hesitate to contact
the team at Land Rover Schaumburg with any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Starting at $90,900
2020 Range Rover Performance & Capability
- Fuel economy: 22 city and 28 highway mpg.
- Available engines: Available 518 HP V8 engine with Dynamic Response or 557 HP LR-V8 Supercharged engine.
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 7.5 seconds.
- Low-Traction Launch: Designed to enhance capability in slippery conditions.
- Advanced Tow Assist: Designed to allow you to control the direction of your trailer when reversing.
- Land Rover Hill Descent Control (HDC®): A standard feature designed to assist the driver with controlled descents of difficult slopes.
- All-Terrain Progress Control: Set and maintain a steady speed between 1 mph and 18 mph in challenging conditions.
2020 Range Rover Premium Comforts & Safety Features
- Seats: 16-way heated front seats offering driver and passenger memory and 4-way manual headrest.
- MERIDIAN™ Sound System: 380 WATT, 13 speakers with dual-channel subwoofers and InControl® Touch Pro™ controls.
- Passengers optional rear seat entertainment: System includes two 10.2” high-definition seat-mounted articulating touchscreens.
- Display integrations: Intelligent voice recognition, Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, and Pro Services for real-time traffic flow and door-to-door navigation.
- Standard Driver Aids: Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Parking Aid, and Cruise Control with Speed Limiter.
- Driver Assist Pack: Offers additional Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist and 360° Surround Camera.